Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas! We pray that you each, get "everything" you need!


As this season approaches we are both so grateful for all the LOVE and support and your prayers. We can know and feel we are loved! Thank you to each who have been a part of our difficult experience and have given to us in ways we can never repay. We can only PASS IT FORWARD. We know that God is in control. We experience God's grace and kindness through acts of goodness. WE believe and take great pains to say we hope that OUR past will NOT become someone elses future. I heard this recently and find it a profound impact which describes my journey in life thus far. In fact, it is a great question to ask ourselves as a personal inventory of sorts. Ask yourself this as you ring in the New YEAR, "Has my past affected someone elses future?" Perhaps a thing that happened in my past (a long time ago)has had a negative influence on me and now to someone elses future who is totally unaware of the trauma's done to my soul. If they should push my buttons, they can make me act out and hurt an innocent bystander or whoever happens to be close to me now! This is what they call "projecting." We all do it to some degree I expect. This is God showing us what we still have to work on in ourselves. All I know is I can turn over to GOD all that is out of my power to control. I can live my days continually doing goodness and kind deeds in secret to others just like Saint Nicholas. He is a good role model for us to emulate all the year long! God's Blessing to each and everyone. You know who you are! And to my girls and grandchildren though we have been separated by injustice, I have never stopped loving you and miss you very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been an honor to be on the side of truth and to be a help in times of trouble. God bless you and for what is to come on your behalf.