Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Let's just say this happens to you...Imagine your response!


One day the darling step child that is laden with emotional issues due to a previous trauma that happened before you came along, has decided they are sick of you and resent your help to their real parent you are married to (and whom you love more than anything in this world!!!)......Can you put yourself there yet??? Well, now they have had it...they cannot get away with manipulating as much, because there is another set of "eyeballs" on the scene catching the act before it happens! This will tick off a rebellious teenager bursting at the seams for some wild freedom and woolah! Who is the next TARGET??? You got it BABE, it's YOU! Ba-da-bing ba-da-BOOM! It's time to accuse the step parent of child abuse, molestation or whatever they can come up with that is criminal. This is when, hard to believe, it's true, but you can wave goodbye to all your favorite places to visit on a Sunday drive because your ASS is in JAIL from a bunch of teenage B.S.! And all you got in your cell is your memory of a Sunday visit to the coast for some ice cream and kisses with your sweetheart!!! Where did I go wrong you may ask yourself and where is GOD in all this injustice???? Hmmmf. >>>>>>This would never happen to me you say...I haven't done anything wrong>>>> WRONG!
This is when we reluctantly must discover the flaws of a system we took for granted. That system would be the criminal justice system and all this time we thought they were putting their energy into keeping criminals off the streets! Well....sometimes the focus turns to keeping themselves from getting in trouble with their own superiors for screwing up a case badly enough to cover their own butt...sacrificing yours!! Yes, it's true...this can happen to you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Hi Family,

I'm the lady that just happen to drop in on your court hearing this morning. I want you to know how much your story and emotions took hold of my heartstrings. I also loved the "father's letter" ... very beautiful.

Just believe "from the botoom of your heart and with all of your heart" that the truth will come out. Visualize your happy ending and so it is.

I know I was only in the court room for just a few minutes, but I must tell you it didn't fell right at all and your website explained allot to me.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers and may all of you find peace and happiness VERY soon!

Love, Light, and Peace!
Barb

Anonymous said...

I am a stepmom being falsely accused of emotional abuse. I love my two bonus daughters but they want me out of the picture. I have given them my heart, soul and finances. Please pray that our lawyer reveal the truth.