Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Beauty for ashes....


Planting seeds (or ugly old bulbs!) that are nurtured in love, in time, will produce something wonderful for the whole world to enjoy! It's bound to happen, something good when all the elements of God's handiwork is complete. It's like the truth, it will come forth like a light beam shining into the darkest night! Watch and see....God only "allows" things to happen in our lives for a reason! We must be patient and know HE see's everything and trust in HIS timing, not ours.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hello -

My name is Ashley, I am writing you from a nationally syndicated talk show. I came across your blog, and want to hear more about your story. I would really like to speak with you about your experiences. Please email me at tv.6000@yahoo.com.

I am looking forward to speaking with you.